Deploying and Operating Plone on WSGI#
Deploying and Operating Plone behind a WSGI server
This training is meant to use in a course or read and worked through by an individual user. Instructors should note that this makes it more discursive than if only meant for classroom use.
Many sections may be zipped through in a class, noting to students that the full text is available for review.
- 1. Setup a box for the training
- 2. PEP 3333
- 3. Deploying Plone with WSGI using zc.buildout, plone.recipe.zope2instance and Waitress
- 4. Differences to the ZServer setup
- 5. Understanding the contents of
- 6. What's left in zope.conf?
- 7. WSGI options
- 9. Gunicorn
- 10. uWSGI
- 11. Debugging Plone on WSGI
- 12. Useful Add-ons and Utilities
- 13. Can I talk to the supervisor?
- 14. Buildout for the training